INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
We collect information on our users in various ways, such as participation in services provided by the Sites and Services, your voluntary submissions, from third parties and through cookies and other tracking technology. We may store the information you submit to or through the Sites. We use the information to fulfill your requests, improve Site Quality, personalize your experience, provide Site functionality, provide customer support, display relevant advertising, message you, back up our systems, allow disaster recovery and comply with legal obligations.
- ACCOUNT REGISTRATION: In order to sign up for the Site you must provide a valid e-mail address. When you sign up for ELM we opt you in to receive emails from other ELM users, business owners and ELM by default. You can manage your email preferences and modify some of the information associated with your account here.
- SUBMISSIONS All information provide including reviews, grades, comments, tips, bookmarks, compliments, message board posts, account profile and other content you post on the site are meant for public consumption. We may display this content on the Site, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
- AGGREATE INFORMATION: We may collect general non-personal statistical information about the use of the Site and Services you submit through the Site and Services and through the use of technologies such as “cookies”, web beacons, Pixels or Clear GIF’s, we use this information to help enhance the Site and Services to make for a better visitor experience.
- CONTACTS: You may invite your friends to join the Site by providing their contact information or by allowing use of your address book from your computer, mobile device or other sites.
- MESSAGING: If you exchange messages with others through the Site, we may store these messages in order to deliver them and allow you to manage them.
- CREDIT CARD PURCHASES: If you purchase business advertiising, or other ELM products or service online we may collect and store billing and credit card information. This information will only be shared with third parties who perform tasks required to complete the purchase transaction [example Pay Pal]. All credit card numbers we encrypt using standard technology.
- DATA SECURITY, INTEFRITY AND ACCESS: ELM may assign you a user ID or password as part of your participation and access to the Site and Services. Your user ID and password may only be used by you and you may not share your ID and password with anyone else and you are solely responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of your user ID and password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your user ID and password.
- CHILDRENS PRIVACY: ELM does not intend the Site or Service to be used by individuals under the age of 18 without the supervision of a parent or guardian 18 years or older. ELM is a business site if we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal information from a child under 18 years of age we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent please contact us here and we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
- SECURITY: ELM’s follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet or via mobile device or any kind of storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Attn: Privacy Officer
130 tidal Point Blvd B-6
Jupiter, Florida 33477